Westport/Grayland (20-25 minutes away)
- Visit cranberry bogs in Grayland.
- Westport Maritime Museum is a wonderful place to learn about the history of boating in our area.
- Westport has a local deep sea fishing company for those looking to make the catch.
- Other local attractions include bird watching and whale watching charters.
- Go surfing: Westport is among the best surfing spots on the Washington coast.
- Grays Harbor Lighthouse is a hidden historic relic among the trees and a wonderful scene to explore.
- Boat watching at the marina is a nice way to spend an afternoon. Walk the piers and enjoy the shops. Have a fresh seafood lunch right off the boats and do a little swimming and beachcombing on warmer days.